If the dates you want are available, please contact us so we can hold those dates for you. We will confirm all the booking details by email and will send you a booking form for you to fill in and return to us.
A provisional booking will be held for five working days pending the receipt of this booking form and the deposit of 30% of the total cost of the holiday.
The booking will then be confirmed by email and an invoice issued showing the balance due. This must be paid in full not less than 8 weeks before departure. If the balance is not paid by the due date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and levy cancellation charges in accordance with our Terms and Conditions below.
For bookings made within 8 weeks of departure, full payment must accompany the booking form.
Once we have received your final payment, we will send you an information sheet with everything you need to know about the house and the area, including driving directions, GPS coordinates, recommended beaches and restaurants, nearest banks, supermarkets, details about local markets, etc. You will also have our mobile number so you can contact us any time during the holiday.
Terms and Conditions
- If you wish to cancel your booking, this must be notified by email by the person who signed the booking form. The date of cancellation will be taken to be the date that we receive this email. Our maximum cancellation charges are as follows:
- More than 8 weeks before departure - Loss of deposit
- 4-8 weeks before departure - 50% of total cost
- Less than 4 weeks before departure - 100% of total cost
- Arrival time is from 5pm and departure before 12pm, unless a different time has been agreed with us beforehand.
- The property is let by us on the strict understanding that they will be occupied only by those people named on the booking form. After confirmation of your booking by us, any change of name or additional person must be notified to us in writing and must receive our written consent. Any breach of this condition can result in the group being refused entry or being asked to leave the property.
- The client is responsible for the property and its contents for the duration of the stay, and it is assumed that clients will use the property and its amenities in a careful and responsible manner. This includes ensuring the security of the property, particularly when absent or on departure. You are responsible for ensuring that the property is left upon departure in the same condition of cleanliness and repair as upon arrival. It is your responsibility to reimburse us for any loss or damage caused by your failure to respect the property, fixtures or fittings.
- Animals are not permitted.